English for Negotiations eBook, features over 4-hours of MP3 audio lessons covering business English skills of negotiating in English. Each lesson is accompanied by a detailed set of PDF study notes, including a full transcript, vocabulary notes and explanations, and language review exercises. Learning is reinforced with an extensive set of online quizzes and activities reviewing all the language and vocabulary covered in the course.
- Key points to consider for negotiations
- Tactical and strategic concerns
- Vocabulary for describing negotiations
- Establishing relationships with the other party
- Starting off the negotiation and setting the agenda
- Clarifying and evaluating positions
- Declining an offer while maintaining goodwill
- Bargaining and trading concessions
- Restarting talks and overcoming obstacles
- Closing the deal
Members: click a link below to view and download files (right-click to save).
|Strategy (Part 1)|
|Strategy (Part 2)|
|Declining an Offer|
|Closing the Deal|