Choose from five popular eBooks covering essential Business English Skills.
Each e-book contains:
- MP3 audio lessons including an introduction to the topic, a role-play demonstrating the target language, a detailed explanation of the language with further examples, and speaking practice drills.
- PDF study notes with a full transcript of each lesson, extra vocabulary and language exercises.
- Online interactive exercises including listening quizzes, language and vocabulary practice and flashcards.
All e-books are Free for all Premium Members and can be purchased by non-members for $19.95 each or just $29.95 for both e-books.
or Premium Members: click an e-book cover to open the page and download the files using the content table at the bottom of the page.
| || || |
Meetings Essentials for ESL e-Book features MP3 audio, PDF and online lessons on the following essentials English skills for business meetings:
- Expressing opinions in meetings
- Making suggestions
- Accepting or rejecting suggestions
- Clarifying what was said
- Clarifying what was meant
- Charing a meeting – starting off
- Chairing a meeting – managing the discussion
- Interrupting and resisting interruption
- Finishing up and action points
| || |
Presenting for Success for ESL e-Book features MP3 audio, PDF and online lessons on the following essentials English skills for business presentations:
- Introducing your presentation
- Signposting your presentation
- Describing visuals and charts
- Talking about trends and rates of change
- Interpreting trends – making predictions
- Using your voice
- Pausing and stress
- Summarizing and finishing off
- Starting the Q&A
- Answering questions
- Redirecting questions