Although online casinos that accept Echeck are few in number, they do exist and are considered an option for patient players. This method of payment is also called "electronic checks" or "back office recalculations." They work similar to paper checks and withdraw funds directly from your bank account.
Benefits of Using eChecks
Here are some of the main benefits of using eChecks for online financial transactions:
- While a paper check takes up to 10 days to process, eCheck is processed in an average of four days (although it can take one).
- There are fewer people involved in processing eCheck, so the cost to the customer for processing transactions is lower. In some cases, it can be as much as 60% less.
- Because there is no need to mail/carry paper checks, greenhouse gas emissions are reduced by 3.6 million tons and over 64 million gallons of fuel are saved.
- eChecks are more anonymous and secure than paper checks.
- If you don't have a credit or debit card, the seller can accept eChecks as a form of payment. For paper checks, this usually doesn't work.
- The recipient of the money pays a lower transaction fee.
- Those who use or accept eChecks are less likely to report fraud.
- This payment method offers merchants an additional way to expand their business.
Because there are fewer people involved in processing eCheck, there is less chance of human error.
How to use eCheck
The process is pretty straightforward. So it's a shame that many casinos don't accept this option.
The first thing you need to do is log into your account on your eCheck service site. There you should select the size of the transaction and enter the recipient's email address. If your bank account information has already been previously listed in your account, you can complete the transaction with a single click. If not, you will need to enter your information before completing the process. PayPal is a great example of how convenient it is to work with eCheck, although they have a very strict transaction policy for online gambling purposes.